1. What made you join PIBBA?
I joined PIBBA initially because of our NMI local members. After participating in the PIBBA Conference in Kosrae in 1999 and experiencing the camaraderie of the PIBBA International members and officers, and the hosting entity, I remained a loyal member.
2. How long have you been a member of PIBBA?
I have been an active member of PIBBA since 1999.
3. Has PIBBA made an impact in the Pacific Island entities?
Yes, through the networking and sharing of best practices, etc.
4. Why should others join PIBBA?
Others should join PIBBA for the reasons I’ve stated in my earlier responses.
5. Are there any other thoughts you wish to share regarding PIBBA?
PIBBA is a very worthwhile organization that not only promotes our cultures and languages, but also friendship and camaraderie. I can now say that I am not just a daughter of the Marianas, but also of Micronesia and the Pacific in general.